tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Janek Bogucki <jane...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Linux startup problem
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 23:18:42 GMT
It seems that Tomcat continues starting up after the
shell script (startup.sh or catalina.sh) has returned.

Try delaying the start of Apache a bit (or delaying
the exit of the Tomcat script like this:

   startup.sh

   <snip></snip>
   $BASEDIR/catalina.sh start "$@"
   # delay 10 seconds
   sleep 10
)

Does anyone knows of a way to tell when Tomcat has
finished starting up?

-Janek