tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache people, For god's sake Do something!
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:01:19 GMT

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Nicholas Katzakis wrote:

> Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 14:35:07 -0000
> From: Nicholas Katzakis <nkatz@ntlworld.com>
> To: tomcat <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Apache people, For god's sake Do something!
>
> If they don't have the people
> or resources then .. ask people to contribute!

OK, I will.  Hey Nicholas, where's your contribution?

There are no "Apache poeple" in the sense you are talking about -- only
volunteers who work on Apache projects because they want to help make it
better.  Better docs are just as important as better code, but submitting
suggested changes (or added stuff) is also better then whining :-).

> Nicholas

Craig McClanahan