tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Renz Daluz <renz_da...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Apache
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 07:24:50 GMT
Thanks, but I'm having this error in the first line of mod_jk.conf-auto

Syntax error on line 9 of /tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Anyway, maybe you also have an idea in creating a log file like access_log
file of apache if I'm just going to use tomcat as both web server and servlet
engine.

thanks again

BR
/Renz