tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java beans
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 16:44:13 GMT
There is no way to help you narrow this down unless you can show us the
exception message and stack traceback that comes up on the error page.
Whatever that problem says is why you got the error 500 page.  It could be
anything from a compilation error on the page itself to a
NullPointerException in your bean code -- there is just no way to know
without seeing the rest of the message.

Craig