tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bang, Steinar" <Steinar.b...@tandbergtv.com>
Subject how to generate mod_jk autoconf file from the RPM's tomcat?
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:10:03 GMT
Platform: Intel PIII, RedHat linux 7.2,
	tomcat 3.3, from the jakarta-made RPM

How do you generate a mod_jk autoconfig file from
the RPM'd tomcat?

According to the Note: in the comments above the
<ApacheConfig> directive, in the server.xml file, this
should be done by running the startup program, with a
"jkconf" argument.

A previous email on this list was talking about a
	TOMCAT_HOME/bin/startup
command.

However on the RPM'd tomcat, I'm not sure if there
is a TOMCAT_HOME...) Also the RPM has no "startup"
command that I could find.

Neither the /usr/bin/tomcat script, nor the /etc/init.d/tomcat
script, seems to understand, or like, getting a "jkconf"
argument.

All, hints, tips, guesses, etc. are welcome!

In the meantime, I'm continuing to dig at it.

Thanx!

- Steinar

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.