tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Xavier NOPRE" <xno...@netceler.com>
Subject Re: Apache-Tomcat4.0
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 10:29:02 GMT
Hi,

> Is there anyone here that'd successfully configured
> the Tomcat 4.0 with Apache in WIndows platform
> and run the webapps with no problem? Pls help, thanx.

Yes. I have downloaded webapp module
(http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.1/bin/win3
2/webapp-module-1.0-tc40-windows.zip), read install.txt, extracted SO and
DLL files in MODULE directory (not in libexec !), start Tomcat 4.0.1 before
Apache (1.3.22).

BUT ... I can display JSP pages, I can display examples/index.html, but I
cannot display examples.jsp/index.html with icons, tis page is displayed
without icons, and the system (Tomcat I suppose) is blocked ...

Xavier