tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Sales" <>
Subject mod_jk & Tomcat 4.0.1
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:45:00 GMT
I'm trying to integrate mod_jk with Tomcat 4.0.1/Apache1.3.22/RH7.2.
I've poured over the "Working with mod_jk", "Workers Properties HOWTO", and
Tomcat 3.3 docs, but I can't seem to get it working correctly.  The
mod_webapp is working fine, but it doesn't have the functionality that I
need.  When I try to activate mod_jk via a .jsp file under the apache
document directory, I get either a 550 or 404 error back from Apache, and no
entries in any logfiles.
Has anyone done this successfully?  If so, could I see some example config
files (i.e., httpd.conf & server.xml)?

Thanks in advance,

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>