tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Trefor Gare <tg...@ue.com.au>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0 with Apache 1.3.22 Windows Install problem
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 22:04:32 GMT
Hi Joe,

I'm having exactly the same problem and from trawling the list it seems a
fair few others are in the same boat.  Todate the only response has been
from Pier that "Windows is not supported and is known to be buggy".

I'd be grateful to hear from anyone who has successfully set up
Tomcat/Apache on NT/Win2K to at least prove it can be done.

cheers

Tref Gare
Web Developer MCSD
eCommerce Group