tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Frankson" <>
Subject Java program interferring with Tomcat
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:17:20 GMT
    I have a server running Tomcat 4.0 on Win2k with the Sun VM JRE 1.3.1.  At 11am each day
I have a commandline Java program scheduled to run using Window's scheduler.  When this program
runs, Tomcat becomes unresponsive.  The process appears to still be running, but I need to
restart it to get it to continue serving pages.  There are no errors in any logs.  The only
shared resource between the two programs is SQL Server.  There are two processes running,
so both programs should be in seperate VMs.

Any ideas?