tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Apache, Tomcat, mod_webapp and Static files
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 20:44:10 GMT
Mod_webapp forwards all requests for a directory to the app and as of right
now, there is no "send jsp's to TC, but serve out the rest local".  As I
understand it from Pier's past posts, this is in the future without a
definite time table.  For now, best bet is to either place the static content
in a separate dir not forwarded by mod_webapp or use mod_jk instead.  Mod_jk
uses wild cards to selectively forward only some requests while leaving
others.

--David Smith