tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0.1 + Apache 1.3
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 19:22:38 GMT
For what it's worth, I think the current development of mod_webapp is focused
on stability with *nix systems.  For a Windows environment, I would use
mod_jk and follow the docs included with TC 3.3 as the docs with 4 aparently
do not include info on mod_jk.  TC 4 works well with mod_jk though and it's
been around long enough to be fairly stable.

As always, individual mileage may vary and your experience may be different
than mine.

--David Smith