tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: admin pages.
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 19:21:30 GMT
Check the web.xml file in webapps/manager/WEB-INF for which role the manager
app uses.  The role listed in my install of TC 4.0.1 is manager.  I'd also
look at the docs at http://jakarta.apache.org for a how-to doc on the
subject.  I know one exists for TC 4 but I didn't see any mention of the TC
version you use and yours could be different.

Definitely restart Tomcat if you use the memory realm and edit
tomcat-users.xml since this file is only read once at startup.

--David Smith