tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "xudin" <xu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add new web application path to tomcat?
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 01:05:00 GMT
Hi,Larry:
You are right, thanks a lot. You know my knowledge is limit, I just start to
learn tomcat. I got another problem, maybe you can help me again.
Now I can access: http://192.168.1.50:8080/jsp/jsp/date.jsp
but just get a error for: http://192.168.1.50/www_eric/jsp/jsp/date.jsp
I think it's a path problem, but I can't finger out.  Could you give me some
idea?
Thanks a lot!
xuding

Error: 500

Location: /www_eric/jsp/jsp/date.jsp

Internal Servlet Error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: dates.JspCalendar
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.BeanRepository.getBeanType(BeanRepository.java:18
3)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.GetPropertyGenerator.generate(GetPropertyGenerato
r.java:99)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener$GeneratorWrapper.generate(J
spParseEventListener.java:792)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.generateAll(JspParseEventLi
stener.java:221)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.endPageProcessing(JspParseE
ventListener.java:176)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:210)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.JasperLiaison.jsp2java(JspInterceptor.java:689)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.JasperLiaison.processJspFile(JspInterceptor.java:63
0)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.JspInterceptor.requestMap(JspInterceptor.java:446)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.processRequest(ContextManager.java:966
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:87
3)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:831)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Ajp12Interceptor.processConnection(Ajp12Int
erceptor.java:207)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:477)
        at
a:517)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
Root cause:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: dates.JspCalendar
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.depend.DependClassLoader.loadClassInternal(DependClas
sLoader.java:183)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.depend.DependClassLoader12$1.run(DependClassLoader12.
java:88)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.depend.DependClassLoader12.loadClass(DependClassLoade
r12.java:86)