tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Govind Agarwal" <gagar...@cisco.com>
Subject Two Tomcats on one Server
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:24:55 GMT

We are facing a problem with isapi redirection in our application.

Our application uses Tomcat3.2.2, IIS 5.0 and Win 2k Server.
There was no problem with the application till now.
We create an virtual directory in IIS, set an filter for JSP's to tomcat.

But now there is one more application on the server which is using
Tomcat(completely seperate tomcat.It uses it on server.xml,workers and other
config files).It creates it seperate redirector.

The problem is that now when we access the JSP the following error is
displayed.

Not Found (404)
Original request: /car_jakarta/car_isapi_redirect.dll

Not found request: /car_jakarta/car_isapi_redirect.dll

Now my question is can we have two difft Tomcat on the same server? If yes
are there some limitations or some Issues?

Can any body help in this regard

Thanks in Advance
Govind