tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "sajida kalsoom" <saj...@advcomm.net>
Subject How can i use isapi_redirect.dll as global filter to all websites in IIS..
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 05:12:41 GMT
hi users!
 I have configured tomcat3.2.3 & IIS with virtual host.  I have to add isapi dll and create
virtual directory named as jakarta against  folder containing the dll with each virtual site
under IIS . Is there any way to configure dll only at server level ..means as global filter.
so that we can add filter and jakarta virtual directory once at the global level and can use
it in each virtual site.  Please any body help me ...

I will be very thank full
regards
sajida kalsoom.