tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rafolo" <raf...@terra.es>
Subject Can´t see some XML files with Tomcat 4.0.1....
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:13:25 GMT
My application had been working perfectly using Tomcat 3.2.1. Now i´ve just installed Tomcat
4.0.1. Now, my problem is that there are some XML files witch doesn´t present properly in
Explorer, they are not transformed into HTML, but they have attached a correct XSL file.
    The strange thing is that when you open those files directly with the browser, they are
opened without problems, they get the right transformation into HTML.But when you try to open
the files using Tomcat only appears plain text with the contents of the XML elements.
    The application also uses other XML files witch are served correctly.

¿Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot.

Rafolo. (Madrid) Spain.

P.D. Sorry for my english.