tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Denis Balazuc" <denis.bala...@trader.com>
Subject Re: Java program interferring with Tomcat
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:04:07 GMT

there's something wrong in the JRE....

Regards
Denis

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Frankson" <dfrankson@qwest.net>
To: "tomcat-user" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 12:17 PM
Subject: Java program interferring with Tomcat

    I have a server running Tomcat 4.0 on Win2k with the Sun VM JRE 1.3.1.
At 11am each day I have a commandline Java program scheduled to run using
Window's scheduler.  When this program runs, Tomcat becomes unresponsive.
The process appears to still be running, but I need to restart it to get it
to continue serving pages.  There are no errors in any logs.  The only
shared resource between the two programs is SQL Server.  There are two
processes running, so both programs should be in seperate VMs.

Any ideas?

Dave