tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Geoffrey J Bourne" <gbou...@softconnect.com>
Subject Class not found in import
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:15:50 GMT
When my JSPs compile, they can't find imported classes (for example javax.ejb.CreateException).

The above example is in the j2ee.jar file and I've included it in my CLASSPATH.  In fact,
I've run javap javax.ejb.CreateException just to make sure.

Is there so where in Tomcat (on NT) that you can specify global jar files to include, or some
eniviroment variable I'm missing?

Note, my J2EE_CLASSPATH, PATH, and CLASSPATH are all set.

CLASSPATH=e:\j2sdkee1.3\bin\j2ee.jar

The error is:
E:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\Fitch\EJBTester$jsp.java:9: Class javax.ejb.CreateException
not found in import.
           javax.ejb.CreateException;

Thanks for the help.

-geoff