tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "sajida kalsoom" <saj...@advcomm.net>
Subject Please help me in setting tomcat with jdbc odbc brigde with java security
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1998 04:58:25 GMT
Hi users!
  I have been configured  tomcat3.2.3 with IIS 5.0 on windows 2k Server. Every thing is running
fine. I enabled security policy  in server.xml and using default java.policy file.  After
setting these I was unable to connect with database in servlet using  jdbc odbc bridge It
says  :
     java.lang.ClassNotFoundException  on sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver.

when i comment the policy setting in server.xml  database connection is succefully created.
can one please tell me what should i set in java.policy file so that using security file servlets
and jsp can connect with database using jdbc odbc brigde.

Thanks in advance
regards
sajida kalsoom.