tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ponian Chu" <pon...@pchome.com.tw>
Subject integrate Tomcat/IIS
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:01:18 GMT
Hi there, I am new in this list~

I need some help with Tomcat/IIS integration

I tried to integrate Tomcat 3.3 with IIS on my Windows 2000 system with difficulty...

My environment is:
-- all servlet classes are put in %tomcat_home%\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes folder
-- web site is put in c:\home\httpd\html folder which is set in IIS. A PHP redirector handles
url redirection..
-- the isapi redirector filter is setup and test ok
-- http://localhost/examples/jsp/num/numguess.jsp is ok
-- http://localhost/servlet/SnoopServlet get 404 error
-- http://localhost:8080/servlet/SnoopServlet ok, but I don't like to put the port number
in url

I tried to modify the %tomcat_home%\conf\auto\uriworkermap.properties, and add 2 lines:
  /=$(default.worker)
  /*=$(default.worker)
at line 9, the 404 error is fixed, but the real index.html is not reachable anymore..

any hints are appreciated.

Thank you in advance..