tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Noble Long" <>
Subject Re: Odd include file behavior on test
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 23:46:12 GMT
try deleting all the cached pages under TOMCAT_HOME/work

----- Original Message -----
From: "smashingwebs" <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 5:29 PM
Subject: Odd include file behavior on test

Hi I am developing a jsp web application and one
of my jsp pages has the <%@ include file="whatever.jsp" %>
tag. As you can see I am including another .jsp page.
If I make a change on the whatever.jsp page and visit
it with my browser, I can see the changes. But the
odd thing is, if I visit the other page which has the
whatever.jsp included, the old version of whatever.jsp
shows up. I am using tomcat with apache and win2000.
I have tried stopping and restarting both tomcat and
apache, but the old version still persits. I have even
tried restarting my computer and the old version
STILL persists. Very odd. It makes it difficult to
debug or make changes. Anyone have any ideas?
(p.s.) I have tried pointing my browser at localhost:8080,
reloading and also going out through my isp back to my own
server. The old version just wont go away!)

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message