tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ilic Aleksandar <flyl...@gavrilo.elfak.ni.ac.yu>
Subject Re: using Apache and Tomcat 4.0
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:37:23 GMT

Hi,

	But I want my apache to serv static pages and I want apache to
redirect connections to tomcat when I use  .jsp and servlets . I want ot
have some app on my apache and that app is made in java but I can use that
app only through 8080 port, and thats tomcat port. I can, of course assign
port 80 to tomcat but in that case I still don;t have apache for serving
static pages. And by the way, I need apache cause I have some application
writen in php and tcl and like CGI , so tomcat must run on some port and
be used only for procesing java code. ANd I don;t want to type port number
in URL.
					Ilic Aleksandar