tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dmitri Colebatch <...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject RE: Problems in starting up a servlet
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:51:23 GMT
its hard to find the problem like this, what I generally do ehre is just
take something that I know is working, and change that.  take one of the
example servlets or a servlet that you have working, and have it load on
startup.

note that load on startup will not change the operation of the servlet,
only the timing.

cheers
dim