tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dmitri Colebatch <...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject RE: Problems in starting up a servlet
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 02:56:31 GMT
what are you doing in the init method?  I would put a debug line in the
very first line of the method, to determine if its a code or config
problem.  if you see the line, then the problem is obviously caused by
something following, if you dont see the line, then the problem sounds
like a config issue.

hth
dim