tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dmitri Colebatch <...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject RE: Forward to different website.
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 23:33:42 GMT
On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, menonv wrote:

> Doesn't the request dispatcher work within the context of the
> application/container? Shouldn't you be using sendRedirect instead?

correct.

is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is privileged
and confidential. If the reader of this E-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are notified that any
use of this E-mail is prohibited. Addressees should check this E-mail for viruses. The Carphone
Warehouse Group PLC makes no representations as regards the absence of viruses in this E-mail.
If you have received this E-mail in error please notify our ISe Response Team immediately
by telephone on + 44 (0)20 8896 5828 or via E-mail at postmaster@cpw.co.uk Please then immediately
destroy this E-mail and any copies of it.