tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brijesh Kumar" <brij...@pinnacleinfo-sys.com>
Subject Apache 1.3.20 and .so files.
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:21:22 GMT
Hi,

I have a Windows 2000 box and recently downloaded
apache_1.3.20-win32-no_src-r2.msi from
http://httpd.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/

Once I ran the MSI, it installed the Apache 1.3.20.

But the modules directory lists all .so files. As far as I know .so files
work only in Unix / Linux platform. I had earlier installed Apache 1.3.12
and it had all .dll files under modules directory.

Did I get the wrong version? If it is so where do I get Apache 1.3.20 for
Windows.

Secondly if this is the right version indeed, where do I get the mod_webapp
file? I need to get the Tomcat 4.0 to work with Apache 1.3.20.

Thanks,
Brijesh