tomcat-users mailing list archives

From greyson.sm...@convergys.com
Subject Re: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:36:44 GMT

It could be a couple of things, one way I was able to fix a similar error
on linux was this....

ulimit -s 2048

The more reliable way for me was to start tomcat as classic.

Good luck.

                    "Harden ZHU"

                    <hardenz@symp        To:     "Tomcat Users List"

                    atico.ca>            <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                         cc:

                    30-10-01             Subject:     EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

                    02:11 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Tomcat Users

                    List"

Hi

>From my webapp, I did one jni call (to dll as verisign payflowpro package).
I got follow error message and tomcat crashed.

# An EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION exception has been detected in native code
outside the VM.
# Program counter=0x100014f5
#

And I try outside tomcat. Works fine.  So what can be wrong?

Thanks

Harden

For additional commands, e-mail: <

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or
entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is
privileged or otherwise confidential.  If you have received this electronic
mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without
copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email
or by telephone (collect), so that the sender's address records can be
corrected.