tomcat-users mailing list archives

From joseph.val...@bnpparibas.com
Subject RE: Error
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:54:45 GMT

Hello

If you look at %TOMCAT_HOME%/bin/tomcat.bat, CLASSPATH is rebuilt, with
your pre-defined CLASSPATH added AFTER tomcat own jars.
unfortunately, in these jar files there is a DOM level 1 implementation,
hidden a DOM2 you would have put in your CLASSPATH.
So, just modify tomcat.bat (around line 28) for it to insert your jar
before its jar.

Note: if I have understood, tomcat 4 better deals with that !

--
Joseph