tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Problem with mod_webapps and com.oreilly.servlet
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:33:04 GMT
Tomcat 4.01 + Apache 1.3
I have mod_webapps installed, and everything works fine except when I try
to use the com.oreilly.servlet package to try to upload a file via
http.(multipart form)
The same servlet works fine when connecting directly to tomcat standalone
(8080) but when going through the apache web server and the mod_webapps
connector I get corrupted files (jpegs).

It sounds very similar to the first bug described here

Is there any way to patch the source or work around this?
(I'm running virutal hosts so i'd like to use the warp connector)

Scott Archer

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message