tomcat-users mailing list archives

From scarc...@its.state.ms.us
Subject Problem with mod_webapps and com.oreilly.servlet
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:33:04 GMT
Tomcat 4.01 + Apache 1.3
I have mod_webapps installed, and everything works fine except when I try
to use the com.oreilly.servlet package to try to upload a file via
http.(multipart form)
The same servlet works fine when connecting directly to tomcat standalone
(8080) but when going through the apache web server and the mod_webapps
connector I get corrupted files (jpegs).

It sounds very similar to the first bug described here
http://www.servlets.com/soapbox/bugs.html

Is there any way to patch the source or work around this?
(I'm running virutal hosts so i'd like to use the warp connector)

Thanks,

Scott Archer
scarcher@its.state.ms.us