tomcat-users mailing list archives

From josh.m.dayn...@accenture.com
Subject Re: Change Tomcat default session timeout?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:03:47 GMT

Great.  Thank you!  I was able to find this in my conf\web.xml file.  What
value would I use to disable session timeout altogether, -1, 0, or remove
the item altogether?

Thanks,
Josh D.

            "Michal Trojanowski"

            <mtr@adgam.com.pl>           To:     <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                         cc:

            10/10/2001 11:57 AM          Subject:     Re: Change Tomcat default session timeout?

            Please respond to

            tomcat-user

You have to edit it in file:
TOMCAT_HOME\conf\web.xml