tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian.Schi...@Elaxy.de
Subject Troubles with binding Tomcat 4.0 to Apache 1.3...
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 09:06:38 GMT
Hi

Ich have troubles with binding Tomcat 4.0 to Apache 1.3... in Windows 2000.
There are modules web_app-module_xxxxx only for linux and mac on the apache
server available. I din not manage to load an so-module in windows although
some people say it is possible.

In Linux, I get the following error message if I am trying to load the
module mod_webapp.so.

Syntax error on line 977 of /usr/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

Maybe, somebody can give me some advice?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Christian Schildt
Diplom-Betriebswirt (FH)

Softwaredeveloper