tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <mar...@isallineed.org>
Subject RE: data file read quandry
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:26:18 GMT
Specifying a path might help. You're trying to read that file from the
current directory.. (all our data and config files reside outside tomcat and
never had a problem with that). If you use the securitymanager, you have to
change the security settings so it actually has access to the files (or
directory) you want.

Mvgr,
Martin

For additional commands, e-mail: