tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Muñoz <pmu...@mundivia.net>
Subject Problem Mapping Apache 1.3 with Tomcat 3.2
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 07:28:49 GMT
I use Apache 1.3 with TomCat 3.2, the plataform is windows 2000
professional. When I use Apache web server to connect to my application
there is no problem, I use a DNS Server installing in my pc
to resolve my own domain name (www.example.com, which appoint to my
localhost tomcat), but at the moment that the web server connects with my
application (Tomcat) the URL direcction appoint to the URL of the Tomcat, i
need to hidden this URL of tomcat. I wish that in every moment the URL
appoint  the URL of the web server. I don't known how make it.

Thanks,

Pedro.