tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Gross" <cgr...@chessys.com>
Subject Anyone using javaservice with tomcat?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:38:17 GMT

http://www.alexandriasc.com/software/JavaService/index.html

Apparently it was created because the author needed to run Tomcat as a
service with jdk 1.3.  I had to play around with it a little so that the
service would startup.  I had to change the classpath parameter to include
the JSSE jars for SSL and tomcat\classes directory for my interceptor.
After doing that I got the service to start successfully but my pages won't
load.  None of them.  http://localhost:8080 and my little globe just keeps
on spinning without ever returning a 404 or anything (at least for a few
minutes before I finally hit cancel).

Has anyone used javaservice and got it working?

-chris