tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chuck.Irv...@mail.sprint.com
Subject WebappClassLoader: Resource <servlet>.class' is missing ??
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2001 00:55:54 GMT
We just recently upgraded to Tomcat 4.0. To enable class reloading for
our webapp, I inserted:

  <Context path="/fms" docBase="fms" debug="0" reloadable="true"/>

into the server.xml file. Reloading seems to work about 75% of the
time. Other times we get a message of the form:

  WebappClassLoader: Resource
'/WEB-INF/classes/com/sprint/fms/servlet/GetCktWfmList.class' is missing

The missing class is always one of our servlet classes. The "missing"
class is always right there where it ought to be. If we bounce tomcat,
the missing class message goes away.

Any ideas what might be wrong? Thanks

Chuck