tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pal, Anshu" <Anshu....@usa.xerox.com>
Subject question
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:22:00 GMT
Hi!
I recently installed Tomcat ( ver 3.3) . Where should I put the non -servlet
class files required by the servlets . I tried putting them under
WEB-INF/classes directory. I get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError Exception.
I tried putting them in the WEB-INF lib directory . doesn't work either.

Any suggestions ?
TIA

Anshu Pal

Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI may be contained in
this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in
this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person),
or you think for any reason that this message may have been
addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.