tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael" <tom...@meinsenf.at>
Subject RE: jbuilder server.xml
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:49:12 GMT
This sounds good to me (and is exactly what I want)!
- BUT I can't find WHERE to tell jbuilder to take the file from "$JB_HOME/MyProject/conf/"!
I tried only copying it to this destination and I also tried to copy the xml-file to "$JB_HOME/MyProject/src/conf/".
but this is ignored and the config file always is "/conf/server8080.xml"!!

Am I blind and don't see the field in the preferences where to fill in the path of the server8080.xml-file???

thank you ver much
(a perplexed) Michael