tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Carlo Sorda" <cso...@peoples.it>
Subject RE: login from home page
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:36:20 GMT
Tank's for all response.
I have solve my problem after I examine source of JDBCRealm.java.
I have insert input for username and login in my home page and I get them in
my authenticate.jsp.
I control user access in mysql like this:

	String username = request.getParameter("j_username");
	String password = request.getParameter("j_password");

	session.setAttribute( "j_username", username );
	session.setAttribute( "j_password", password );

	response.sendRedirect("/index.jsp");

	if user is ok Tomcat process index.jsp else tomcat authentication page
login.jsp 	appear and user reinsert username and password.

Ciao, Carlo