tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steven Elliott <elli...@mail.cibertribe.pt>
Subject Poolman w/ TC4.0 final
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:24:34 GMT
I have been getting a PARSE error at line 1 column -1,
 org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: org.apache.crimson.parser/V-005 web-app

which is coming upon TC startup after dropping poolman.war (2.0.4) into the
TC webapps directory.  Tomcat will expand the WAR but when I try to access
the app via:
    http://my.server.com:8080/poolman/
I get a 404.

This is a fresh installation of TC v4.0 on a Win2000Pro platform.

poolman.jar is in the JRE/lib/ext directory so should be available to the
VM.
I have made all the other files related to poolman available in the same
directory:
    JRE/lib/ext
                    ant.jar
                    jdbc2_0-stdext.jar
                    jmxri.jar
                    jmxtools.jar
                    jta.jar
                    junit.jar
                    poolman-testsuite.jar
                    xerces.jar

I realize that the above is not ideal, but due to my unfamiliarity with Win
I thought I would start where everything could be found and then begin
optimizing the configuration once I had a working poolman.

Problem is with the SAX parser so if anyone can help it would be
appreciated.  Didn't find anything in the archives nor on the codestudio
site relating to the problem.

Has anyone got Poolman running successfully with TC4.0 on Win2000Pro?
If so could you detail your installation and related files.

Thanks for the help

Steven

//*
Steven Elliott      <HoT@vtvLearning.com