tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat uptime...
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:01:32 GMT

	On one system with a moderate user load (10K requests a day or so)
the system stays up as long as the underlying machine - about 30 days.  On a
small system we only restart Tomcat when we perform a software update,
before the last update that was probably about 90 days.  We never restart
Tomcat because of Tomcat, only because of our code or the system needing a
reboot in general.

	Randy