tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <ghow...@crosswalk.com>
Subject RE: tomcat session problem
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:58:02 GMT
just out of curiosity, what browser are you using, and how are you beginning
the second browser session?

Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: Rinku Randhawa [mailto:rrandhawa@compunetix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 2:46 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: tomcat session problem

Hi there,

I am using jakarta-tomcat - 3.2.3 server to run my project. I am finding
that session tracking, when more than one browser window is opened at one
time, doesn't come out to be correct. I am using its inbuilt session object
and the cookies are enabled in my browser. When more than one sessions are
running then the page presented is unpredictable.Sometimes correct page
displays and sometimes totally diferent page gets displayed. It works great
except if I have 2 browsers sessions up - then it gets confused and losses
track of which is the current session.

Are there any issues with the Tomcat server regarding session tracking?

Thanks in advance,
-Rinku