tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: use JDBCRealm with MD5
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:33:57 GMT
Using 3.3 , right ?

Are you sure you have the right classpath?

a way to acquire a complete tomcat classpath for use the JDBCRealm main
method is to use tomcatenv.bat present in the bin directory, that way
you will have a classpath crafted from the jar present in the lib
directories..

I think we will need to add a digest.[bat|sh] in 3.3.1..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega