tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: URGENT - Tomcat Crashing Frequently Dr. Watson Error
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:23:11 GMT
This is a problem in JDBC-ODBC Bridge.., asked and answered so many
times.., result was..

JDBC-ODBC is not for production !! or any serious use!!!

In either case never a crash in the JVM can be caused by a Java
program.., it's ever a problem in native parts.., the JDBC-ODBC bridge
in your case..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega