tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Workaround for IIS redirector + SSL problem ??
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:03:45 GMT
The problem is not general, you can use SSL in IIS and get tomcat to
work with IIS seamlesly and using SSL, what you can not do ( AFAIK) is
to config IIS in the way you propose to only protect by SSL one virtual
dir, but what you can do as Michael points, is to install a SSL
certificate in the entire iis and later making a redirection to the
https url.. without problems..

Well one problem , the redirections to work from http to https needs a
JSSE installation in the server machine..,

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega