tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0 Catalina as W2k service with SSL
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:55:46 GMT
.keystore file is in the users home dir ( that in w2k will c:\documents
and settings\user ) , so when you run Tomcat as service you will not get
the .keystore user , and thus SSL is not working, as did not found the
certificate to do so..

To solve it:

1) assign a user to the service *and* create the .keystore file to that
user..

2) use the keystore attribute to point directly to the keystore file
your are using..

Hope that helps.. ( i dont know Tomcat w2k installation but i guess that
problems as i suffeed it in the past )

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega