tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Conor.Po...@infomediarycorp.com
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0; Where is tomcat-apache.conf?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 18:41:03 GMT
>From my experience, the integration of Tomcat 4.0 with Apache is much

Conor.

-----Original Message-----
From: Victor Gregorio [mailto:victor.gregorio@accelica.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 11:07 AM
To: Tomcat User List
Subject: Tomcat 4.0; Where is tomcat-apache.conf?

Hello gang,

The Tomcat 3.3 docs (http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/*) have
extensive information regarding integrating Tomcat 3.3 with Apache.

I am having problems getting Tomcat 4.0 to work with Apache and cannot find
any documentation online.  Tomcat 4.0 does not produce the
tomcat-apache.conf file which Tomcat 3.3 creates for inclusion within
Apache's httpd.conf.

Any URLs would be appreciated.  Thanks,

--Victor Gregorio