tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Conor.Po...@infomediarycorp.com
Subject RE: oracle jdbc help needed
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 00:34:08 GMT
beautiful Wei! Read like a poem :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Wei Zheng [mailto:zheng@cohesiant.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 5:29 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: oracle jdbc help needed

Here's the link to download Oracle 8i (8.1.7) type 4 thin driver for JDK
1.2.x+:
http://download.oracle.com/otn/utilities_drivers/jdbc/817/classes12.zip

You might need a OTN (oracle technology network) login/password, which is
easy to get on the website.

Since it's a thin driver, you do not need oracle client software, and it's
platform independent.
Put the path to this file in your CLASSPATH for tomcat server, you should be
all set.

- Wei