tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Conor.Po...@infomediarycorp.com
Subject Problem with response.sendRedirect() in Tomcat 4.0!
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:14:50 GMT
Hi,
  As a newbie to this list I'd like to introduce myself. Joining this list I
hope to learn a lot, get some of my own questions answered and also provide
help where possible. On to my question:

After upgrading from Tomcat 3.2.3 to Tomcat 4.0 I am having a problem using
response.sendRedirect() in my JSP pages. The scenario occurs when using
Apache 1.3 and Tomcat 4.0 over SSL.

The https is being lost on the redirect and the connection is being refused
on http://server:443/ (for the obvious reasons).

I saw that this was a bug in 3.2 which was fixed, but since upgrading to 4.0
I am encountering the problem.

Is anyone aware of this problem? Is there a patch for this or should I get
the latest build for 4.0?

Thanks & Regards,

Conor.