tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bob.Dra...@syntegra.com
Subject Getting a decent apxs under AIX5.1L
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:38:50 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to get a decent apxs under AIX5.1L so's I can build mod_jk.  When
I run the basic Apache configure to build the first Makefile, I get the
following error :-

cd ..; gcc  -DAIX=1 -U__STR__ -DAIX_BIND_PROCESSOR -DUSE_HSREGEX -DUSE_EXPAT
-I.
/lib/expat-lite `./apaci`   -lm  -o helpers/dummy helpers/dummy.c   -lld
collect2: /lib/libm.a: not a COFF file
make: *** [dummy] Error 1
======== Error Output for sanity check ========
============= End of Error Report =============

Anyone know what the heck "not a COFF file" is actually telling me?

Thanks,

Bob

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com