tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: add-on modules
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:06:55 GMT
The PasswordPrompter add-on module was a late addition
to Tomcat 3.3, so there would be something available.
The only documentation that exists outside of the
source in the PasswordPrompter.war is that at the
download site:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3/add-ons/>

To use it, simply put the PasswordPrompter.war file
in the TOMCAT_HOME/modules directory.  This is how it
is supposed to work for all add-on modules.

I'll try to provide more information in Tomcat 3.3.1.
For now, see what you can make sense of from the
source in PasswordPrompter.  Ask questions on this
list if you need more information about some detail.

Cheers,
Larry